BGS has a proud boarding history that dates back to the School's opening in 1869. Boarders have been an integral part of the School and were celebrated at a special Harlin House reunion on Saturday 22 September.
More than 130 former boarders, housemasters and community members attended the event. Plenty of stories were recounted and memories shared during the memorable evening, capped off with a student-led tour of the House facilities.
A full gallery of photos can be viewed on the BGS Facebook page - click here.