• 017
    New Building 1919

    ‚Äč‚ÄčThis circa 1919 photograph of the New Building shows the rural nature of the landscape with George Rilatt's two cows grazing on the Upper Turf in front of the building. The eight-classroom building was constructed in 1916. It has retained the term 'new' because, except for the second storey on the main 1881 School building, there were no new buildings erected until 1960, when the Science Block was built alongside.