• 085
    Boarding House Drawing 1886

    ​​​Opened in 1887, the BGS Boarding House known as School House provided a home-away-from-home for generations of boarders. This ink and wash perspective drawing is the work of Brisbane architect Richard Gailey. His design complements the Gothic Revival style of the 1880 School building. The top right-hand corner of the floor plan shows the signature of Charles Lilley for the Trustees, dated 19 March 1886.​