Tuckshop and Grammar Shop
P&F Auxiliary Update
The P&F Auxiliary remains focused on ensuring it is able to provide a supportive and responsive service to BGS families. The Tuckshop and the Grammar Shop will remain open to serve BGS families. However, there are changes to both shops necessitated by directives relating to COVID-19. These changes are detailed below, along with information on cash handling.
The Tuckshop will remain open to serve staff and students on campus. In response to COVID-19, strict safety guidelines regarding social distancing and hygiene procedures are in place at the Tuckshop.
The Grammar Shop will remain open to students and families. We will ask visitors to sanitise their hands and to sign-in on entry. If you or your son/s are unwell please do not come to the Grammar Shop; instead, call the shop staff on 07 3834 5347 to discuss your needs. Staff will happily take your order and payment by phone and/or arrange for collection or delivery of items on a case-by-case basis.
Due to the risks associated with cash handling at this time, the Tuckshop and Grammar Shop are now completely cash free. The following arrangements are in place:
- Student ID cards can now be used in both the Tuckshop and Grammar Shop. Student ID cards can be recharged online via debit or credit card at https://msa.brisbanegrammar.com/wp/Profile/Accounts. Families may also wish to use MSAs low balance notification or automatic top-up facility, found under Manage\Edit.
- At the Grammar Shop, payment can additionally be made:
- In-store using debit and credit cards
- By completing the Grammar Shop order form on MyGrammar and emailing or having a student present it in-store
- By phoning the shop on 07 3834 5347
- to make payment and arrange for collection; or
- to place a credit on account for student use.