It’s been a long time between drinks, but the BGS Sportsman’s Lunch is back. There’s still time to grab your mates and get a table together.
Join former Wallaby and Old Boy Greg Martin '80 and All Blacks legend Andrew Mehrtens at the Hilton Hotel for an afternoon of stories, banter and World Cup analysis on Friday 23 July.
If we haven't solved the world’s problems by 4.00pm, we have arranged for a post-lunch venue where you can keep the discussion going well into the night.
This year’s gathering has been organised by a group of 1987 Old Boys who are keen to raise funds for the School’s Year Level Bursary Fund. Fantastic auction items and raffle prizes will be available on the day. All funds raised will go towards a bursary to give a boy access to a BGS education, continuing the School's long history of philanthropy and diversity.
Auction Items include:
- One week in luxury ski chalet in the Yellowstone Club, Montana, USA
- One month in an apartment in Villars-Gryon, Vaud, Switzerland
- One week stay at luxury villa Noosa
- Stephen Moore Corporate Speaking
- Fully catered and skippered luxury boat cruise Sydney harbour for a day 12 people
- Brisbane Racing Club private suite for 10 guests with food and beverage voucher
- One week stay at Point Cartwright unit, QLD
- 2021 Sydney New Year’s Day test: four member's platinum tickets at SCG for five days
- Bespoke Women's Hat
- The Triffid Experience
- Fortitude Music Hall Experience
- Staycation at W Hotel Brisbane
Tables of 10 and individual tickets are now available although selling fast. Click here to book.