Brisbane Grammar School is pleased to consider applications from overseas students to attend the School. The School is registered in the State of Queensland as a provider in accordance with the conditions of Section 9 of the Education (Overseas Students) Act 1996.
The Board of Trustees of Brisbane Grammar School trading as Brisbane Grammar School
CRICOS Registered Provider Number 00489C
We provide the following courses for overseas students:
- Primary Studies Years 5 and 6 Boys Only – 084788G
- Junior Secondary Studies Years 7 to 10 Boys Only – 084786K
- Senior Secondary Studies Years 11 and 12 Boys Only – 084787J
The School is located on the edge of Brisbane's central business district, close to major road and rail links and 20 minutes drive from the domestic and international airports. Further information about Brisbane and Queensland can be obtained from Tourism Queensland or Visit Brisbane.
Click here to view the BGS campus map.
Policies for Overseas Students
Please find below relevant BGS policies for overseas students:
- BGS Accommodation for Overseas Students
- BGS Course Progress and Attendance for Overseas Students
- BGS Deferment, Suspension and Cancellation Policy for Overseas Students
- BGS Refund Policy for Overseas Students
- BGS Complaints and Appeals Policy for Overseas Students
- BGS Transfer Request Assessment Policy for Overseas Students
- ESOS Framework for Overseas Students
School policies may be viewed on the Policies and Procedures page.
International students currently studying overseas are invited to contact Mrs Annie Weatherburn, Managing Director and Director of International Enrolments of Australian Boarding Schools International (ABSI), via the following contact details: